22 October 2013

31 Weeks

This week Grayson measures over 16 inches long – the length of a pineapple – and weighs about 3 1/3 pounds. He is heading into a growth spurt and moving around lot. By belly doesn't just bump now, it rolls. Some people, I won't name any names, say it looks straight out of when my tummy rolls around like that. Personally, I'm rather hypnotized by watching him move around. It comforts me to know that he is active and healthy. I think the growth spurt may have already started because I am SO tired. Like ready for bed right now at 8 pm tired.

Couple things before I head to bed. Had such a fun weekend. Went to the Rocky Creek Farm's pumpkin patch with Patrick, my good friend Stacey and her two little girls. Even though the pumpkin selection was rather sparse, we had a blast. Stacey's oldest daughter Dani wanted to try the Haunted Swamp (toned down during the day for little ones). It was mostly spooky decorations and spiderwebs, but at the end a teenager in a clown mask and chain saw popped out. I admit I was a little scared (REALLY don't like clowns). But Dani really didn't like him. The teenager saw that Dani was scared and stopped the chainsaw and pulled off his mask to show he was just a regular person. Stacey was holding her youngest, so Patrick picked up Dani and comforted her. It was so sweet to watch. Just reminded me of what a good dad he is going to be. So overall it was a fun trip. Plus I got some super sweet white pumpkins. Can't wait to carve them!

Then on Sunday, we went out to Stacey's in-law's farm in Belgrade and took maternity photos. I'm a super happy with how they came out! I'm going to wait until I get a few more edited to post the sneak peek but let's just say that the light was perfect and the Bridgers looked amazing, so we had a lot to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment